These website policies apply to the 4ever2 Web site located at www.4ever2.com, and all associated Web sites linked to www.4ever2.com by 4ever2, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Please read these website policies (the 'Website policies') carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE WEBSITE POLICIES.
These website policies govern your use of, and any purchase from, the 4ever2 Site, and constitute an agreement between you and 4ever2. 4ever2 reserves the right to change or modify any of these website policies or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time, and at its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these website policies and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the website policies that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
Product Availability and Pricing
If you're interested in a piece of jewelry that is currently out of stock, call us and we can tell you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Jewelry Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-810-289-3905.
Information on our Site
At 4ever2, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item.
We at 4ever2, along with our subsidiaries and affiliates, respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to our consumers regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.We collect personal information about you through various Channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- username and password;
- payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
- photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at 4ever2, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education and language skills) and details about your current employment;
- purchase and transaction information;
- contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- information we may obtain from our third-party service providers;
- other personal information we obtain through our Channels.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Online Channels, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, 4ever2 is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
The Site and all content and other materials, including, without limitation, the 4ever2 logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, 'look and feel', information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of 4ever2 or its licensors or users and are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
4ever2, the 4ever2 logos, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of 4ever2 and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of 4ever2 or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "4ever2" or any other name, trademark or product or service name of 4ever2 without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and 4ever2 names or logos mentioned in our Site are the property of their respective owners.
Use of the Site
You are granted a personal, limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Site and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of our Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Such license is subject to these Website policies and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials, (d) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of our Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; (e) use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Site, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of our Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on our Site; (g) cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or frames or inhibits the full display of our Site; (h) use our web sites in any way which interferes with the normal operation of our sites; or (i) any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of 4ever2, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Website policies shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, 4ever2 has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at 4ever2's sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. 4ever2 may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify 4ever2 by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512) to email@example.com.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit 4ever2 to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit 4ever2 to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Alternatively, you may reach the 4ever2 Legal Department with a valid inquiry as follows:
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 624
Troy, MI 48084
Inquiries that do not comply with all of the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f).
Third Party Content
4ever2 may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties ('Third Party Content') as a service to those interested in this information. 4ever2 does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. 4ever2 does not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. 4ever2 does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Advertisements and Promotions
4ever2 may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on our Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than 4ever2, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. 4ever2 is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-4ever2 advertisers on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, regarding this site, 4ever2, or our products or services that are provided by you to 4ever2 are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of 4ever2. 4ever2 will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You grant 4ever2 and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the content that you submit, or that you otherwise have the right to submit such content to this site; (b) the content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the content you supply will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
Product Reviews and User Content
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site ('Interactive Areas'). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
1. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material ('User Content') that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
3. User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User Content;
4. User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
6. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
7. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
8. User Content that, in the sole judgment of 4ever2, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose 4ever2 or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you post User Content to our Site, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant 4ever2 and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. You grant 4ever2 and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that (a) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or you otherwise have the right to post such User Content to our Site; (b) the User Content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) use and posting of the User Content you supply does not violate these Website policies and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 4ever2, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Site or your use of or inability to use our Site, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against 4ever2 and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the Content, your conduct, your violation of these Website policies or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY 4EVER2, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (THE "PRODUCTS AND SERVICES") ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. 4EVER2 DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS IN OUR SITE. 4EVER2 DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN OUR SITE OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. 4EVER2 DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL 4EVER2, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CASED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM 4EVER2, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO 4EVER2'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
Applicable Law and Venue
These Website policies and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Michigan, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Website policies shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in St. Clair County, Michigan and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Website policies.
Modification and Notice
You agree that 4ever2 may modify these Website policies and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Website policies or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
Notwithstanding any of these Website policies, 4ever2 reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this site, and to block or prevent future your access to and use of the Site.
If any provision of these Website policies shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Website policies and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Jewelry Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-810-289-3905. These Website policies do not apply to content provided by the Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group. Website policies updated on November 15th, 2017.